When we were high schoolers, seniors were cool, in charge and who we all wanted to be!
That pretty well describes the folks S.A.M. welcomes to its ranks, i.e. folks who’ve “been there – done that”. Folks who are retired and are now ready to get together and enjoy a bit of their free time with other folks who’ve been seniors and are now “seniors” again!
S.A.M. meets monthly during the school year, usually on the 3rd Thursday. About half of the time, we gather “on campus” for worship, refreshments and perhaps a guest speaker. Other times, we enjoy taking road trips to local and regional attractions, car-pooling and getting to know each other better along the way.
Pastor Dave and a Steering Committee offer leadership to the group and can provide details about scheduling and future gatherings. Give us a call at 484-7873 so you and a friend can join us when we meet again.
S.A.M. Activities – Join Us.
- December “Christmas with the Kiddies” and White Elephant Gift Exchange
- February 21 Speaker, Devotions, Communion, Luncheon
- March Possible trip to Ark Encounter with SBLS upper grades
- April Visit Ft Wayne Conservatory for Easter Display/Main St Coney Island
- May Shipshewana Dinner Theatre Field Trip